Supporters Update

Oct 20, 2023

There have been a number of queries regarding tomorrow’s game and whether this will go ahead given the current weather conditions. While Stenhousemuir has avoided the worst of the weather and the pitch is playable, we do have to consider the travel conditions and safety of both players and fans therefore we are monitoring the situation closely.

As soon as a decision is made in conjunction with the SPFL and relevant authorities, we will post an update for supporters.

Loading